Bill for bomb threat man

first_imgPeter Hinds (MB)THE MAN who telephoned the Queen Elizabeth Hospital last month and threatened that there was a bomb on the premises will have to pay costs to all of the security personnel who responded to the threat on that day as well as to the hospital.Peter Hinds, 54, of Homestead Drive, Frere Pilgrim, Christ Church, on returning to the District “A” Magistrates’ Court yesterday, pleaded guilty to two charges of telephoning the hospital on November 27 and leaving threatening messages stating: “There is a bomb in the hospital and it is set to go off in the hospital and it is set to go off at 12 midday”. Magistrate Graveney Bannister asked the prosecutor to have the costs quantified.He also told the court that he would impose a rehabilitative sentence on Hinds, who was diagnosed by doctors at the Psychiatric Hospital as schizophrenic but not a threat to society.Speaking from the dock, the burly Hinds told the court: “I apologize to all that work at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, and I pledge not to do it again. That is my word, Your Honour!” (MB)Nation News 11 Views   no discussions Share NewsRegional Bill for bomb threat man by: – December 20, 2011 Sharecenter_img Sharing is caring! Tweet Sharelast_img

Leave your comment